Classic Akweke Stories Medium Tear Drop Earrings
The Medium Tear Drop Earrings are a daintier version of the Big Tear Drop Earrings. The fluid shape is the PERFECT foundation to showcase our art and art collaborations!
- featuring art titled “Jamie” By Michelle Kerrin from Akweke Stories. Her soft earthy and feminine colour palette captivated us from the moment we found her
- a best selling, classic silhouette
- reversible panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver short bar hooks that can also be worn seperately
- 8cm long including hook x 2.5cm wide
- 3 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin Queensland
WHAT CURRENCY ARE YOUR PRICES IN?
All prices are in AUD
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept PayPal, debit and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), Shopify Pay, Apple Pay and After Pay.
HOW DO I BUY IN YOUR STORE?
Once you are done choosing… we know, it’s hard, so many wonderful things to choose from, you just select the products you want and add them to the cart. Once you have all your products, you can proceed to the checkout where you will add your shipping information, then select your shipping and payment methods. Remember, your purchase is protected and encrypted.
Orders are processed in 24 hours. Custom orders may take a bit longer. After that, we will ship the product to the address you specified during checkout and will provide you a tracking number so you can follow your package.
IS MY PURCHASE PROTECTED?
Absolutely. Our store is encrypted with an SSL certificate to always protect your information from being stolen. You can buy with confidence. Notice the "s" in https in our domain name? That means the site is secure