MOE MOE MORGAN JAMIESON BIG TEAR DROP EARRINGS
The Big Tear Drop Earrings are super fresh and super fun! Big wow factor but (VERY) small weight factor... don't be fooled by the size of these danglers, you can comfortably keep them on all day long without even noticing... until someone compliments your eye-catching earrings of course! The unique REVERSITILE™ design concept means you can also flip each teardrop over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead. Live on the wild side by wearing some big-ness and add some extra oomph to your day!
- A best selling, classic silhouette
- Taken from Morgan Jamieson's original art titled "Front Gardenbed II", this range is all about Australian natives and pops of vibrant colour...inspired by Morgans very own garden.
- Reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- Sterling silver short hooks
- 7.6cm long including hook x 4.2cm wide
- 5.7 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland
WHAT CURRENCY ARE YOUR PRICES IN?
All prices are in AUD
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept PayPal, debit and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), Shopify Pay, Apple Pay, Zip Pay, After Pay, Humm & Openpay.
HOW DO I BUY IN YOUR STORE?
Once you are done choosing… we know, it’s hard, so many wonderful things to choose from, you just select the products you want and add them to the cart. Once you have all your products, you can proceed to the checkout where you will add your shipping information, then select your shipping and payment methods. Remember, your purchase is protected and encrypted.
Orders are processed in 24 hours. Custom orders may take a bit longer. After that, we will ship the product to the address you specified during checkout and will provide you a tracking number so you can follow your package.
IS MY PURCHASE PROTECTED?
Absolutely. Our store is encrypted with an SSL certificate to always protect your information from being stolen. You can buy with confidence. Notice the "s" in https in our domain name? That means the site is secure