PaintBall Regular Bikni Pant
Designer: Sea Level
- Unit Price
Swim's new mood is all about capturing a sense of escapism, it's a note of joy best summed up by unexpected colours and hand-painted patterns straight from the design studio - here, an abstract twist on camouflage feels fresh in refined one-piece suits and asymmetric shapes.
- Powermesh support front
Sianie is wearing a size AU10/US6. Her measurements are: Height 175cm (5' 9in), Bust 84cm (33in), Waist 62cm (24.5in), Hips 98cm (38.5in). She is a D cup.
85% Recycled Nylon, 15% Elastane
|AU sizes - CM|
Caring for your swimwear
- Gentle wash, separately in cool water
- Use mild detergent
- Do not wring, soak or bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Rinse thoroughly after use
- Some colours may fade in sunlight
- High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear. Neutralize any residual evidence of chlorine by rinsing in cold water
- Fake tanning products and some sunscreen lotions may mark and damage swimwear. We recommend taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimsuit.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pilling to swimwear