Seafolly Seaside Stripe One Shoulder Maillot
The Seafolly Seaside Stripe One Shoulder Maillot swimsuit is crafted from premium European fabric, combining sustainable yarns that offer a luxury feel and a comfortable stretch. This one-shoulder swimsuit is a contemporary update on a retro one piece, featuring wooden trim detailing and cut-out styling in a beautiful stripe print. An internal shelf bra and removeable cups nicely shape the bust.
- Crafted from premium European fabric
- Internal shelf bra with removable cups for shape and support
- Wood-look trim and flattering cut-out detail at the waist
- Free delivery and returns on all purchases over $50
- All Beach Club Loyalty Members earn a $20 reward for every $150 spent
- Care: Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
- Fabric: 88% Nylon 12% Elastane
Bella is wearing a Seafolly size 10. Our sizes run small and Bella would usually wear a size AU 8. She is 171cm tall, has a 81cm bust, 86cm hips and a 61cm waist.
WHAT CURRENCY ARE YOUR PRICES IN?
All prices are in AUD
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept PayPal, debit and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), Shopify Pay, Apple Pay and After Pay.
HOW DO I BUY IN YOUR STORE?
Once you are done choosing… we know, it’s hard, so many wonderful things to choose from, you just select the products you want and add them to the cart. Once you have all your products, you can proceed to the checkout where you will add your shipping information, then select your shipping and payment methods. Remember, your purchase is protected and encrypted.
Orders are processed in 24 hours. Custom orders may take a bit longer. After that, we will ship the product to the address you specified during checkout and will provide you a tracking number so you can follow your package.
IS MY PURCHASE PROTECTED?
Absolutely. Our store is encrypted with an SSL certificate to always protect your information from being stolen. You can buy with confidence. Notice the "s" in https in our domain name? That means the site is secure