- Unit Price
A mixture of tropical leaves on a textured background, our Havana beach towel makes you feel like you're in paradise wherever you go.
Large Size: 160cm x 90cm (Bigger than your standard beach towel)
SomerSide towels are made from 85% recycled plastic bottles. The plastic bottles are made into Polyester and the remaining 15% is Nylon which provides the absorbency and softness.
The pouch is made from the same material.Each towel saves up to 14 plastic bottles from landfill and our ocean.